This true park board with a classic blunt shape was conceived to handle whatever you could throw at it. The mix of precision, response, and forgiveness gives versatile flex capabilities. Ready for side hits, park jumps, rails, tree jibs, and endless tricks.
- Flex: Medium
- Terrain: Park and Freestyle
- Rider Level: Intermediate - Advanced | Advanced - Expert
- Shape: True Twin
- Width: Regular | Wide
- Floatation: 2/6
- Playfulness: 5/6
- Precision: 5/6
- Responsiveness/Pop: 5/6
The pop and response of Quad Camber with the agility of EQ Rad sidecut provides a poppy, responsive, agile and fun board.
Popster's shaped core profile thins out under foot and thickens outside your bindings before tapering again at tip and tail to maximize the natural snap and pop of wood.
EQ Rad delivers Equalizer's 3 straight lines and Radial lines blended together for the perfect balance of playfulness and precision.
- The aggressive characteristics of camber blended with rocker on the tip and tail to make the board playful and agile in pow.
- Quad Camber built with a blend of different radiuses and is more forgiving than a regular camber but maintains the reactivity.
- Equalizer straight lines and Radial lines blended together for the perfect balance of agility and fun.
- Shaped woodcore profile with strategically placed variation of thickness.
- It maximizes the natural snap and powerful pop of wood.
- Feels like your skateboard kicktail finally connected with your snowboard.
- Fiber and Resin: Triax | BA MD
- Additives: Popster
- Base: Sintered
- Core: Aspen SLCT
- Mounting: 4x2 inserts
- Suspension: Slingshot Sidewall