Great fit, an easy-to-use walk feature and cozy liner give QST Access 70 all-day comfort and convenience.
Hike & Ride
- System combining a backbone release with a V-cut shape. It allows for effortless walkability in hike mode, strong back support & progressive forward flex when skiing down.
My CustomFit comfort
- This liner offers great comfort, good insulation and easy step-in.
Tool free tooth adjustment
- Easy, tool-free & efficient personalization of each calf volume is achieved by rotating and moving the lower buckle.
- A more durable material, which also provides lightness and stability.
Easy step-in overlap
- This softer, petal construction makes it easier to open the boot than the classic overlap.
- More durable material, also providing lightness and stability.
- A 35mm strap to hold the foot securely and optimize power transmission.
Alpine premounted ISO 5355
- Alpine pads are premounted and compatible with ISO 9462 alpine bindings.
Riveted oversized pivot
- The Riveted Oversized Pivot ensures perfect power transmission between cuff and shell.
Alpine Boot last: 104
Weight: 1680 g
SIZING NOTE: SKI boots are SUPPOSED to fit tight. There's a good chance you're going to think they are too small when you get them, but in our experience, that is usually not the case. Please give us a call if you have any questions. The Outtabounds team will be happy to help guide you over the phone or in store on how to make your new boots fit amazin