The Trigger offers a smooth ride and versatility through Blaster Tech—a suspension system built on joints—reducing impact on harsh landings and firm snow. Equipped with a Shadow Strap for reduced weight and added response, full EVA canted footbeds, and Micromax adjustment, the Trigger claims unprecedented value and freestyle performance.
- Flex: Medium
- Comfort: 4/6
- Support: 4/6
Blaster Tech utilizes joints, linking the heel cup to the baseplate, offering smooth suspension for harsh landings and firm snow.
Shadow Light strap reduces weight, enhances comfort, and adds precision while full EVA canted footbeds add another layer of luxury for your ride.
A medium flex and Micromax adjustment provide versatility in all conditions throughout the season.
- Strategically placed Blaster pods provide a dynamic suspension between boot and binding to provide the perfect blend of energy and mobility.
- Shadow strap is designed to offer a premium secure connection around your boot assuring perfect fit, ultimate comfort and flex, direct energy transmission, and a lightweight construction.
- Ergonomic asymmetric design which gives a more adapted flex for both tweaking and support, plus a padded highback for maximum comfort.
- Baseplate: Blaster Baseplate | Composite 30% | Adjustable toe ramp | Universal Disc | IMS | Unite disc compatibility
- Ankle Strap: Shadow Strap
- Highback: Trigger | HB Filter
- Padding: SCS+ Full EVA | Canted Footbed
- Toe Strap: Locked-up Toe Strap
- Strap Adjustment: MicroMax Strap Adjustments
- Buckle: MP Ratchet | Aluminum Buckle
|S||3.5 - 7||4 - 8|
|S/M||7.5 - 8||8.5 - 9|
|M||8.5 - 9.5||9.5 - 10.5|
|M/L||10 - 10.5||11 - 11.5|
|L||11 - 13.5|