From chasing natural features in the morning, to slaying glades ‘til après, the QST 98 is a playful yet powerful ski. With a new, modern shape and versatile 98mm waist-width, the QST 98 rises to any challenge. Double sidewall technology transmits power to your edges, whether dropping cliffs or buttering lips.
Alpine terrain: Freeride
Skill Level: Intermediate / Advanced
Versatility & Agility
With an all-new shape, the QST 98 butters turns on a dime, while also remaining reliable at speed. The 98mm waist adds flotation in pow, and finesse to glades and bumps.
Double sidewall technology provides the edge grip and power transmission you’d expect from a hard-charging ski.
Power & Stability
C/FX carbon in the tip and tail allow for quick pivots, while adding strength and power. The Cork Damplifier creates confidence-boosting stability when arcing at high speeds.
Full Poplar Woodcore
- A full Woodcore construction maximizes liveliness, stability and ski-to-snow contact while filtering vibrations.
- C/FX is a fiber layer consisting of Carbon and Flax woven together. It combines the strength, stability, minimal weight of carbon with the increased level of dampening of the flax.
Full Sandwich Sidewalls
- Full Sandwich Sidewalls guarantees stability and precision, it enhances performance by providing good edge grip and smooth ski-to-snow contact.
Ti Binding Reinforcement
- A titanal insert edge-to-edge underfoot, running throughout the ski, for maximal power and increased hard snow edging.
- Cork is three times more absorbing than Koroyd. Using it in the tip of the ski enables a high level of vibration absorption and dampening with even less weight.
- Increased ski longevity: keeping skis visually attractive even after intense use.
- CONSTRUCTION: Full Sandwich Sidewalls
- SHAPE PROFILE: All-Terrain Rocker
- Tail Rocker Profile: 22 %
- Tip Rocker Profile: 26 %
- TOPSHEET: Glossy
- Techno: C/FX, WoodCore
- Waist Width: 89 - 100