Without sacrificing performance or safety, the STAGE GW 11 is the lightest DIN 11 flat binding on the market. The user-friendly interface makes stepping into the binding a breeze, and the lightweight body is agile and easy to pilot in varying, all-mountain conditions.
Wide Toe Pedal (50>60mm)
- Guaranteed power transmission thanks to a wide pedal that allows a great contact zone with the boot.
- The heel features dedicated micro-wheels for an easy and comfortable step-in and out of the binding.
Automatic Toe Height adjustment
- Elastic toe base allowing automatic toe height adjustment with new and worn boot soles.
Automatic Wing & Toe adjustment
- No adjustments needed to adapt the wings and toe-height to your boots. Just step-in and ski!
DIN lateral markings
- Markings in the direction of reading for a fast adjustment.
Gripwalk boots compatibility
- Thanks to the Walk Pedal, the bindings is automatically compatible with all Alpine and GripWalk boots.
DIN screw multi tools
- A screw designed to be compatible with all types of screwdrivers for fast adjustments.
- A dedicated polyamide reinforced with fiber-glass which makes bindings lighter, durable, and with more tolerance on skis.
Alpine - Adult
- Compatible with standard Alpine Adult (A-norm) boots only.
Gripwalk - Adult
- GripWalk bindings automatically adjust to both Alpine and GripWalk boots, so you can enjoy walking comfort without compromising power transmission and precise binding release.
- Binding tested and certified by the TÜV safety monitoring agency, the reference entity for safety certification.
Adjustment range: 30 mm
Adjustment range: 3.5 US sizes
Din Scale: 3,5-11
Skier weight: 36-115 kg
Skier weight: 79-253 lbs
Weight: 860 in g / 1/2 pair