The Wonder is ready to explore. A directional twin shape with rich design, made with Rock Out Camber for response and stability. A fun medium directional flex delivers pop, with dampening to soften bumpy runs and keep you in control in pow or on groomers.
Responsiveness / Pop: 3/5
- Versatile: Cross Profile puts Camber between the feet for better control, pop and landing stability. Rocker on tip & tail for effortless floatation forward and switch.
- Control: Quadratic Sidecut blends elliptic curves for easy turn initiation, and fluid edge to edge transitions.
- Dampening: Soft Royal Rubber blocks inserted into high pressure zones of the sidewalls dampen vibration and mellows the big impacts.
- Rock Out Camber: Flat between your bindings for stability, Camber near the feet for response and a rocker on the tip/tail for pressability.
- EQ Rad: Equalizer straight lines and Radial lines blended together for the perfect balance of agility and fun.
- Ghost Basalt stringers: Basalt stringers are sewn into a trial layer for durable pop, control and damp ride at high speed, and easy maneuverability when you’re keeping it mellow.
- Directional twin: A twin shape for freestyle moves with a directional flex for power at high-speed. Binding stance is set back from center slightly.
- BA MD: Medium density European-made fiberglass layers guarantee a consistent quality level, for light and lively boards.
- Popster: Shaped woodcore profile with strategically placed variation of thickness. It maximizes the natural snap and powerful pop of wood. Feels like your skateboard kicktail finally connected with your snowboard.
- Sintered: An industry standard for quality sintered base materials. Provides a moderate balance between the speed created by a hard surface and good wax retention.
- Aspen SLCT: Every single wood strip is hand selected to ensure unparalleled core quality and lightness.
- Fine stone finish: Our fine stone finish is particularly efficient on our Sintered EG base, speed up in powder or softer snow conditions.
- All mountain EB: From detuning the tip and tail to a 1-degree edge holding tune throughout the key parts of the sidecut, back to a 2-degree bevel between the feet. This delivers the most solid edge hold with no hang-ups.
- 4X2 INSERTS
- Royal Rubber Pads: Soft Royal Rubber blocks inserted into the high-pressure zones of our ABS Sidewalls dampen vibration and mellows the big impacts.
DIMENSIONS & SPECIFICATIONS
|Length (cm)||Sidecut Radius (mm)||Nose/Tail Width (mm)||Waist Width (mm)||Contact Length||Effective Edge (mm)||Nose Length (mm)||Recommended Binding Size||Recommended Stance||Rider Weight Range (kg)|