The Pillow Talk draws on inspiration from classic shapes like the Sick Stick, designed specifically for the ladies. Built with Rock Out Camber for float in pow and versatility in all conditions, this tapered twin turns 6-inch days into 12. Popster core and Ghost Basalt stringers keep things lively and natural underfoot for big energy all season.
- Flex: Medium
- Terrain: All Mountain | Powder
- Rider Level: Intermediate - Advanced | Advanced - Expert
- Shape: Tapered Trin
- Width: Regular | Mid-Wide
- Floatation: 6/6
- Playfulness: 6/6
- Precision: 4/6
- Responsiveness/Pop: 4/6
Powder focused shape providing 10-12mm of taper keeping you on top of fresh snow.
The tapered twin shape is comfortable in both freeride and freestyle terrain.
Popster's shaped core profile thins out under foot and thickens outside your bindings before tapering again at tip and tail to maximize the natural snap and pop of wood.
- Explosive combination of Equalizer and Quadratic allows high speed carving as well as superior edge control in tight spots.
Rock Out Camber
- Flat between your bindings for stability, Camber near the feet for response and a rocker on the tip/tail for pressability.
Ghost Basalt Stringers
- Basalt stringers are sewn into a trial layer for durable pop, control and damp ride at high speed, and easy maneuverability when you’re keeping it mellow.
- Profile: Rock Out Camber
- Shape: Tapered Twin
- Sidecut: Quadralizer
- Fiber and Resin: BA MD
- Additives: Ghost Basalt Stringers | Popster
- Base: Sintered
- Core: Aspen SLCT
- Mounting: 4x2 inserts
- Sidewall: ABS