- Masks are now mandatory at all times inside the store.
- Masks will be sold for $1 at the front doors if you do not have one.
- Hand sanitizer is provided at the front door.
- Please use it.
- If possible, try and limit the amount of people coming to the store with you.
- Our store is not very big and it can get pretty tight in the wintertime so the less people you have with you, the better.
- As much as we love seeing your faces, we are encouraging you to shop online. What's better than shopping from the comfort of your own bed anyways?
- We realize though that some things just need to be bought in person, like ski and snowboard equipment. Why not pre-shop our web store and give us a call if you have any questions.
- All our inventory is live so if it's in stock on the web store, it's in stock at the store.
- If you do need to come see us, come to the store with a purpose and an idea of what you're looking for. That way we can get you in and out as efficiently as possible.
- Clothing will not be permitted to be tried on in store, however all sales are able to be returned for a full refund within 10 days of purchase.
- Jackets and outerwear will be permitted to be tried on in store.
- We will not be allowing ski/ snowboard socks to be brought from home to try boots on, and communal try-on socks are a no go.
- You will be asked to purchase a new pair of socks at a 10% discount if you would like to try on boots.
- Until we can figure out a way to have goggles not come in contact with your face, Goggles will not be permitted to be tried on in the store.
- You may purchase them and try them on at home. If they do not work, they can be returned for a full refund within 10 days of purchase.
We know that some of these guidelines are inconvenient and trust us when we say it's not ideal for us either. We love when the store is bustling and busy and full, but we also feel like we have a responsibility to our customers, both old and new, to keep them as safe as possible. Thank you for understanding.