This new NX Eagle™ derailleur features the proven SRAM 1x-specific X-HORIZON™ design. The larger, 14-tooth X-SYNC™ lower pulley easily facilitates 11- to 50- and 10- to 50-tooth cassette capacity, and also adds to NX Eagle's overall smooth-pedaling feel. The Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™ provides quiet, consistent performance and durability.
- Completely new rear derailleur incorporating our proven X-HORIZON™ design and new Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™ technology.
- Eagle™ ecosystem-engineered mounting system and CAGE LOCK™ positioning add robustness.
- Eagle™ pulley technology provides greater efficiency, crisper shifting and quieter operation.
- CAGE LOCK With CAGE LOCK technology in the rear derailleur, wheel removal and installation--as well as chain installation--becomes faster and simpler. Just push the cage forward to create slack and lock it into place.
- ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH Roller Bearing Clutch technology eliminates derailleur bounce and chain slap without sacrificing precision.
- X-ACTUATION Developed specifically for SRAM 1x, X-ACTUATION keeps shifting sharp and consistent across the entire cassette.
- X-HORIZON This rear derailleur's "straight parallelogram" design limits all movement to the horizontal axis, which makes ghost shifting impossible while also reducing shift force. For quicker, more exact shifting, the large upper pulley offset design maintains a constant chain gap across all gears.
- X-SYNC SRAM X-SYNC 1x chainrings provide the highest level of performance and durability. The tall square teeth edges engage the chain earlier than traditional triangle shaped teeth. The sharp and narrow tooth profile, as well as rounded chamfer edges, help manage a deflected chain. To provide the best possible performance in muddy conditions, the X-SYNC chainrings have been designed with mud-clearing recesses for the inner chain links and rollers. Engineered in Germany, X-SYNC rings are an integral part of the SRAM 1x drivetrain. Accept no imitation.
- EAGLE Eagle technology represents our newest 1x drivetrain technology. Eagle is a lighter simpler, more durable, and easier to use drivetrain. Eagle features all-new 1x components, engineered for even greater durability and performance while maintaining a significant weight advantage over other drivetrain solutions. Eagle technology also provides an expanded gear range of 500%, which is equal to 2x11 drivetrains.
|CABLE PULL RATIO||X-actuation|
|CAGE MATERIAL (RD)||Steel|
|PULLEY BEARINGS MATERIAL||Steel|