The Next Level in Sealing Power from the People who Invented Tubeless Conversions.
For nearly fifteen years Stan has been quietly formulating a special racing version of our legendary sealant for many of cycling's most successful teams. Working with athletes who push themselves and their tubeless systems to the absolute limit, we've developed a proprietary sealant formula with close to twice the amount of our standard sealing crystals plus our special "XL" crystals capable of sealing even larger punctures. Stan's Race Sealant's combination of large and smaller sealing crystals interlock to form a lattice work that not only seals but strengthens and reinforces the area of the puncture, allowing for an entirely new level of sealing performance.
The quantity and size of crystals in this special formula means that Stan's Race Sealant can only be installed directly into the tire. As a result of its immense sealing capabilities, Race Sealant is not compatible with injector or other valve installation methods. Race sealant should be inspected every 2-3 weeks for best performance. Be sure to rinse race sealant out of used tires intended to be stored/reinstalled.
Race Sealant is not compatible with sealant injectors or other methods of installation through the valve. Race Sealant must be poured directly into the tire.
- Faster and better sealing capabilities to keep you rolling
- Twice the sealing crystals compared to the standard sealant
- Seals larger punctures to get you home or to the finish line
- “XL” crystals and standard crystals combine to seal larger punctures
- Ride the widest range of conditions and temperatures
- Premium low-viscosity latex stays liquid to seal faster
- Safe for the environment
- Comprised of natural materials
- Must be poured directly into tire
- Not compatible with injector or other valve install methods
- For best performance inspect sealant every 2 weeks