A ski boot that delivers comfort and confidence, the Mach Sport HV 85 W is designed for intermediate female skiers with higher volume feet. Women’s specific features include the Cuff Adapt System, which quickly and easily adjusts volume around the calf to fit a variety of lower leg shapes, and the Women's Natural Stance, which places you in a perfectly balanced position. An anatomically-shaped NFS liner with Celliant offers warmth and a comfortable, secure fit. If needed, you can also add personal customization with Tecnica’s C.A.S. system to solve any additional fit problems. An 85 flex provides great support, while the Double Quick-Instep and Lift-Lock buckles make for easy entry and exit. The Mach Sport HV 85 W combines the comfort needed to keep you on the mountain longer with the performance required to take your skiing to the next level.
The C.A.S. Shell has an anatomical shape that matches the shape of the foot. This allows for a better out-of-the box initial fit. The dimples on the shell offer less surface tension and facilitate heating, making customizing the shell easier. The shell retains the new shape better and longer.
- Anatomic and precise shape
- Easier and faster thermo-forming
- Easy customization
- PUNCHING (INCREASE VOLUME)
Polyether material can be heated and punched in problem fit areas.
- GRINDING (INCREASE VOLUME)
The shell can be ground in problem fit areas.
- Anatomically pre-shaped internal padding
- Custom thermoformable with hot air
- Extra thick soft padding offers comfort and warmth
Lift Lock Buckles
- Innovative Lift Lock system holds the buckles up and out of the way so they don't catch while getting in or out of your boots.
- Utilizes softer plastic over the instep area that allows the shell to open easier as you are entering or exiting the boot.
- Celliant liner is powered by 13 thermoreactive minerals that convert body heat into infrared energy. Infrared penetrates deep into the tissue to increase circulation, oxygen and blood flow. This results in improved warmth, performance, thermal regulation and faster recovery. Lambswool offers additional insulation.
WHAT IS GRIPWALK?
- GripWalk is a sole-binding interface system aimed to give excellent grip while walking on icy or snowy paths. The convex shape of the GW sole delivers superior walking comfort and grip on slippery surfaces.
- Gripwalk soles are composed of a heel pad and a toe pad, that can be mounted and replaced separately.
- When a GripWalk sole is mounted on a boot, the binding must be accordingly GripWalk compatible. Those can be identified by the original GripWalk logo on it. Conventional alpine bindings without the logo are not compatible with GripWalk soles.
0 stars based on 0 reviews