Named after the tallest mountain in the Western Hemisphere, the wind-resistant Aconcagua 2 Jacket combines natural and recycled synthetic insulations to maintain body heat in all conditions.
- 100% recycled polyester with non-PFC DWR finish
- Elastic binding on cuffs
- Highly wind resistant
- Exposed, reverse-coil center front, chest pocket and hand pocket zips
- 550 fill goose down and Heatseeker™ Eco Insulation for a beautiful fit and great warmth-to-weight ratio
- Standard fit
- Embroidered logo on left chest and back-right shoulder
- Style: NF0A4R29
- Synthetic Insulation: 200 G Heatseeker™ Eco 70% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester In Yoke, Underarms And Pockets
- Down Insulation: 550 Fill Goose Down In Body; Certified To The Responsible Down Standard (RDS) By Control Union
- Avg Weight: 560 G (1 Lb 3.75 Oz)
- Solid: 50D X 50D 73 G/M² WindWall™—100% Recycled Polyester With Non-PFC Durable Water-Repellent (Non-PFC DWR) Finish
- Center Back: 26.25"