The ThermoBall™ DryVent™ Mountain Parka takes a 1970s silhouette and merges it with modern, trail-tested fabrics. Waterproof and insulated with ThermoBall Eco, this thigh-length jacket makes light work of icy storms.
- Made with 60% organic cotton and 40% recycled nylon
- Standard fit
- ThermoBall™ Eco Insulation for warmth even when wet
- Two patch chest pockets
- Two top-entry, patch front pockets with hook-and-loop flap closure and side entry-hand pockets
- Snap placket covers the two-way center front zip
- Adjustable snap cuff tabs
- Vintage-style, lay-flat, adjustable hood with drawcord and visor
- Waterproof, breathable, seam-sealed DryVent™ 2L shell with DWR finish helps keep you dry
- Woven heritage logo patch on left front pocket
- Avg Weight: 1080 G (2 Lbs 6.09 Oz)
- Body: 70D X 30D 145 G/M² DryVent™ 2L—60% Organic Cotton, 40% Recycled Nylon With Durable Water-Repellent (DWR) Finish
- Lining: 73 G/M² 100% Recycled Polyester
- Center Back: 30.25"
- Insulation: 13 G/Ft² ThermoBall™ Eco 100% Post-Consumer Recycled Polyester