With a medium flex and our Fit To Ride construction this boot is lightweight, compact, and fits like dream out of the box and on day 50. BOA® Fit System activated Str8jkt harness keeps your heel secure and our Comfort liner ensures you feel as good as you look.
Comfort: Designed with Fit To Ride construction and a women's specific fit, comfort is our promise. Lightweight, compact, and durable from shell to liner, your feet will thank you.
Support: Our STR8JKT internal harness provides added support and ensures a secure, articulated fit, from the instep to your heel. Say goodbye to 'heel lift'.
Versatility: With a medium flex and BOA® STR8JKT, the Ivy is extremely versatile. Built to the high standards of freestyle experts while proving to be forgiving for new riders alike.
- Comfort - Does what it says - wraps your foot in a soft welcoming hold that delivers instant and long lasting comfort. Featuring an easy-glide patch and Ultralon multidensity foams.
- BOA® Fit System - Easy and quick, BOA® Fit System tightens with the flick of your wrist.
- STR8JKT BOA® - This version of our inner heel harness works like a 3 point seat belt for your heels and is activated by the Boa® fit system.
- Custom Fit - Heat moldable multidensity foams strategically placed in the sensitive areas of the foot, shin, ankle and heel.
- Ortholite C2 - A dual density insole that molds to your foot for all day comfort.
- FTR / 1:1 - FTR construction is 10% lighter and 10% more compact without sacrificing comfort or durability. With 1:1 lasting every half size change in liner gets a half size change in shell.
- Feather - EVA and rubber compound lightweight outsole that delivers cushy comfort and smooth landings.
- Contagrip® rubber - Contagrip® is a Salomon patented rubber compound designed to maintain adhesion in grip underfoot in all conditions.
- TX3 BOA® Lace - The TX3 BOA® Lace is a flexible, low-friction textile lace adapted to many fit configurations.
- H4 coiler™ BOA® - Effortless and fast. H4 BOA® Coiler quickly takes up lace slack, increasing speed of entry into the boot. Push the dial to engage, turn to tighten for a precise fit.
|ORDER SIZE||FOOT LENGTH (inch)||UK||US W||EU|
SIZING NOTE: Snowboard boots are SUPPOSED to fit tight. There's a good chance you're going to think they are too small when you get them, but in our experience, that is usually not the case. Please give us a call if you have any questions. The Outtabounds team will be happy to help guide you over the phone or in store on how to make your new boots fit amazing.
0 stars based on 0 reviews