Designed for women looking for all-day comfort, this boot combines easy step-in, a seamless liner and full customization possibilities, so you can effortlessly chase that perfect turn. It’s Gripwalk premounted to offer you more safety grip and increased walking comfort.
The easy step-in construction teams up with our exclusive seamless liner to make the S/PRO the most comfortable and warm boot Salomon has ever made.
With the Coreframe 360, you can now customize the cuff, shell and liner to enjoy Salomon's most tailor-fitted boot.
Experience progressivity and rebound at every turn thanks to a combination of Salomon’s Coreframe, Sense Amplifier and Sense Strap technologies.
- The Coreframe brings lightness, enhances sensations and increases power. It is an insert that guarantees the boot's stiffness after the Custom Shell HD process.
Custom shell HD
- The Custom Shell HD process aims to bring fast personalization to the lower shell of your boots in just 10 minutes. The thinner wall construction and new shell materials allow the foot to be closer to the shell and provide enhanced sensations, more power and direct transmission.
- A new, anatomically designed pre-shaped liner without internal or external stiches. It improves comfort, precision and ensures a warmer fit.
- The Sense Amplifier makes you feel progressivity and precision at the beginning of every turn while providing unmatched rebound effect, quicker edge to edge transfer and acceleration at the end of the turn.
Dual Sensifit Insert
- The soft PU Sensifit™ inserts on both sides of the shell make it even easier to step in the boot, delivering an extremely easy step-in and anatomical wrapping of the instep.
- A material with consistent density that ensures perfect wrapping, reliable progressivity and good power transmission.
My Custom Fit 3D seamless perf
- New anatomically designed pre-shaped Perf liner without internal and external stiches. To improve comfort, precision and ensure a warmer fit.
- Two positions for adapted fit and sensations options. The unhooked position allows you to reach the right level of progressiveness and rebound while, the hooked position ensures maximum stiffness and performance.
Women calf adjuster
- The specific Women Calf Adjuster allows more fitting options (perimeter +11mm & height +4mm) to adapt to different women's calf morphologies.
- A women's liner with anatomic tongue made of highly moldable foams provides better shin and instep comfort in sensitive foot zones.
Riveted oversized pivot
- The Riveted Oversized Pivot ensures perfect power transmission between cuff and shell.
4 riveted aluminium
- Choose from 3 different positions of the instep buckle for optimum in-step comfort, full customization and personalized foot hold.
Tool free tooth adjustment
- Easy, tool-free & efficient personalization of each calf volume is achieved by rotating and moving the lower buckle.
- Ref: 411752
- Width: Medium
- Norm: Gripwalk
- Franchise: S/PRO HV
- Weight (g): 1570
- Alpine Boot last: 102/108
- Flex: 90
- Strap: SENSE 35MM
- Stiffness: 3/5
- Customizable: 1/5
SIZING NOTE: Ski boots are SUPPOSED to fit tight. There's a good chance you're going to think they are too small when you get them, but in our experience, that is usually not the case. Please give us a call if you have any questions. The Outtabounds team will be happy to help guide you over the phone or in store on how to make your new boots fit amazing.