Turn heads while making turns with the asymmetrical look of the Geo Insulated Jacket
- 2-Layer infiDRY® 10K Fabric + DWR
- 6-Pocket Design
- Adjustable Bottom Hem Cinch
- Adjustable Death Grip™ Velcro Cuffs
- Air-Flo™ Chest Vents
- Attached Adjustable Powder Skirt
- External Pocket Count: 3
- Front Hand Pocket Inner Key Clip
- Front Hood Drawcord Adjustment
- Fully Taper Bemis® Seams
- Glove Link™ Inner Thumb Grip
- Helmet Compatible
- Hoody Drawcord System
- infiLOFT® Insulation (Body Mapped 80g / 60g Sleeves / 40g Hood)
- Inner Audio Pocket
- Inner Lycra Wrist Gaiters
- Internal Goggle + Goggle Lens + Stash Pocket
- Internal Pocket Count: 3
- Pant Jacket Connect™ System
- Tangle Free Headphone Loops
- Velcro Pass Pocket w/Key Clip
Vents that allow fresh air in and moisture out to help regulate your temperature.
Built to help prevent the loss of heat. Some garments are more insulated than others.
Fabric that doesn’t let the wind penetrate.
Taping seams makes them as waterproof as the fabric itself and keeps moisture out.
10000mm Waterproofing, 10000gm Breathability – Advanced all-round waterproofing during any winter conditions.
Hoods built to fit comfortably over a helmet.
Made to keep your keys secure while on the mountain.
At 686 we understand that sustainability is not a destination but a way of behaving that aims to lessen our impact on the planet. For us, however, sustainability does not end there. We are committed to the fair and equitable treatment of everyone along our supply chain. Our commitment to people and the planet guides us.
|SIZE||NECK||CHEST||ARM LENGTH||LOW WAIST||LENGTH|