The Black Diamond Mercury Mitt is a popular choice for year-round use and combines a BD.dry™ waterproof insert with an Empel DWR on the shell. The removable insulated liner, filled with Primaloft Gold Cross Core, dries quickly, and insulates even when wet. A four-way stretch fabric shell and a long gauntlet cuff keep spindrift and moisture outside, while the goat leather palm and additional reinforcement layer stands up to rocky terrain, repeated rope handling and the general wear and tear associated with dedicated mountain use.
- GTT Empel DWR—A revolutionary PFC-free water repellent finish that is superior in performance and durability
- 100% waterproof BD.dry™ insert
- Durable but lightweight, 100% recycled shell fabrics with stretch for the freedom to move
- Removable liner features 170 g PrimaLoft Gold Insulation with Cross Core on back of hand and 133 g PrimaLoft Gold with Grip Control on the palm while the soft, recycled fleece lining maximizes warmth and dexterity
- Goat leather palm with reinforcement patch
- Temp Range: -31/-12 °C (-25/10 °F)
- Weight Per Pair: 243.2 g (8.58 oz)
|Waterproof. Breathability. Durability. Stretch. Our 2.5L and 3L BD.dry™ waterproof technology is designed to keep you comfortable and moving in tough conditions. We offer a variety of sustainable solutions from bluesign-approved fabrics to non-PFC and EMPEL water-free DWR solutions. Finally, we implemented stretch into our solution’s technology, which sets BD.dry™ apart from other waterproof options.
|Primaloft has ultra-fine fibers designed to trap warmth. This allows them to keep you comfortable and thermally-regulated no matter the activity, no matter the season.
PRACTICAL LIFETIME WARRANTY
|We trust what we make because we use what we make. All Black Diamond softgoods are warranted against defects in materials and construction for the practical lifetime of the product.
Measure from the crease at the base of your wrist (palm side) to the tip of your middle finger.