For the kid who's just learning to stand sideways or growing out of the hook-and-loop Mini-Grom boots, the Burton Grom BOA® delivers comfort and a mellow flex that's great for learning on the bunny hill or stepping it up to the groomers. The BOA® Fit System lets kids tighten or loosen their own boots without help from mom or dad. Our Room-to-Grow footbed gives the boots a full size of adjustment, so they can last more than one season. Open the door to a whole new world of mini-shred possibilities.
- Lacing: BOA® Fit System uses an inner spool to route the laces for a snug fit and easy lace adjustment with the simple twist of a dial
- Flex / Response: Durable synthetic leather backstay, Soft flexing upper shell materials for ultimate learn-to-ride comfort
- Comfort: Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry, Room-to-Grow system features a removable footbed and a secondary integrated footbed to expand boots one full size without compromising cushioning or support
- Liner: 3M™ Thinsulate insulation is constructed from high-loft fibers for water-resistant warmth that doesn't add bulk
- Outsole: DynoLITE outsole with size indicator offers superior cushioning, improved board feel, and consistent support in a 20% lighter weight construction that can withstand repeated impacts
- Burton Warranty: 1-Year Warranty
FIT & SIZING
|Kids' & Toddler||7C||8C||9C||10C||11C||12C||13C||1K||2K||3K||4K||5K||6K||7K|
SIZING NOTE: Snowboard boots are SUPPOSED to fit tight. There's a good chance you're going to think they are too small when you get them, but in our experience, that is usually not the case. Please give us a call if you have any questions. The Outtabounds team will be happy to help guide you over the phone or in store on how to make your new boots fit amazing.