Trendy & ultra lightweight – The stylish accessory for all big city kids and festival animals. Fits everything you need on the move. Ensures freedom of movement on urban adventures with lightweight convenience, easy accessibility and a hands-free design.
- Product composition: 71 % Ocean Impact Plastic fabric, 15 % other recycled material, 14 % non-recycled materials (zipper, foam, buckles)
- TPU backside & PU face side coating
- PFC- & PVC-free coating
- Outer pocket with zipper closure
- Adjustable shoulder strap with a snap fastener (up to 45")
- 1 l of volume
- Dimensions: 6" x 7" x 3" (H x W x D)
- Weight: 0.3 lbs
- Offers space for all your daily essentials
- Gives you flexibility and a lightweight experience
- Adapts perfectly to your urban adventures
- With its timeless, minimalistic design and durable, sturdy material, your GOT BAG will be on your side for a long time in everyday life and while traveling.
- Together, we support a sustainable circular economy and tackle the problem at its root - because not only does Gotbag recover and recycle Ocean Impact Plastic for your GOT BAG, but they also work to prevent plastic from being used and ending up in the ocean in the first place.
- Each GOT BAG is a unique piece that you can be proud of.
- An innovative PFC- & PVC-free coating protects your belongings.
- Only a long lasting product is a truly sustainable product. That’s why we offer you a 2 year warranty for all GOT BAGs.
- There is also a spare parts service for individual parts.
- Use warm water & a microfibre cloth to wipe down your GOT BAG
- Do not machine wash, dry, iron, dry clean or bleach.
FROM TRASH TO TREASURE
|1||With the GOT BAG clean-up program off the North coast of Java, Indonesia, more than 2,000 local participants collect plastic from coastal waters, mangrove forests and the delta region of the nearby rivers. The Ocean Impact Plastic collected in the process is therefore no longer posing a threat to the oceans.|
|2||The PET portion of the Ocean Impact Plastic is cleaned, sorted and pressed into pellets – it makes up the raw material of GOT BAG products. The other types of plastic that cannot be recycled to date are fed into suitable recycling solutions.|
|3||The pellets are shipped to China for production, where they are processed into robust yarn. It is further processed into fabric for the backpacks and bags, with a waterproof coating on the inside and an additional water- and dirt-repellent finish on the outside.|
|4||To keep the ecological footprint as small as possible, the GOT BAGs are transported by ship to Europe and the USA. There they are shipped CO2-neutrally.|