The KMC X-Series has been designed with the specific characteristics of the Shimano, SRAM, and Campagnolo systems in mind and will meet the most demanding requirements. Elaborately designed and manufactured, the X-Bridge technology, thanks to precisely chamfered plates, allows a smooth propulsion and perfect gear changes in all driving situations.
- Compatibility: SRAM, Campagnolo
- Bicycle Type: MTB, Road, Gravel, Cyclocross
- Size: 1/2"x11/128"
- Length: 116 Link
- Weight: 273 grams
- Double X Bridge: With Double X Bridge construciton, our chains increase shifitng precision and shifting speed. Smooth, fast, and accurate.
- Inner and Outer Chamfering: Ramps specifically engineered to engage with your chain rings and cassettes quickly and provide smooth shifting.
- High Pin Power Riveting: Get more miles with our extra strength high-pin-power chains.
- Ti-N Coating: Titanium nitride is a chemical compound of the elements titanium and nitrogen. The ceramic material of typical golden yellow color is characterized by very high hardness and corrosion resistance. KMC’s special Titanium Nitride coating not only looks fantastic, it has an ultra-smooth surface and is extremely durable.
- Ecoproteq Coating: The latest milestone of KMC in rust protection. The non-toxic EcoProTeQ treatment doubles the rust resistance compared to KMC‘s RB anti-rust treatment. The advantages of the very smooth coating are maximum rust resistance, low noise and a great look.
- Nickel Plated Coating: Nickel is an alloying metal that is mainly used for steel refinement. It makes steel resistant to corrosion, increases its hardness and toughness and is very effective as a rust protection.