|Availability:||Out of stock|
Designed for outdoor enthusiast looking for more safety and less weight, Salomon’s MTN Lab helmet meets safety norms for alpine, mountaineering and biking. In line with our sustainability efforts, it is made with recycled and natural materials, so you can be comfortable and safe while playing your part in protecting the environment.
- Salomon's patented EPS4D technology maximizes energy absorption and protects from oblique and vertical shocks.
Custom Dial fit system
- Adjustable dial fit system for quick, easy and effective adjustments.
- Merino wool is breathable, therefore remaining soft and comfortable for your head.
BC backpack helmet bag
- Specific helmet bag that can easily be attached to your backpack.
- Easily mount your headlamp on your helmet.
- A lightweight PC shell fused with EPS liner to maximize protection and comfort.
- The EPS4D liner built-in channels allow an even temperature and constant airflow between your head, your helmet and your goggles (adjustable airflow on selected styles).
- No control over the airflow is possible.
3D sound system earpads
- A new, 3D perforated ear-pad construction that allows better sound transmission.
+1 Extra summer liner
- Summer liner included.
- Quick drying material to keep your skin dry.
- For better hygiene: an easy to remove, 100% washable liner.
Alpine CE-EN1077/ASTM F-2040
- Certified organizations which are accredited to test and certify products to European (CE) and US (ASTM) safety norms. This product is certified for skiing.
Climbing CE-EN 12492
- Certified organizations which are accredited to test and certify products to European (CE) and US (ASTM) safety norms. This product is certified for skiing and climbing.
Feather-light and comfortable
Combining top-of the line EPS4D safety technology and a fast-drying merino wool liner, this helmet offers remarkable performance and comfort without adding unnecessary weight.
Encompassing safety standards for climbing, skiing and biking, with this helmet you can enjoy high-level safety in both your winter and summer adventuring.
Featuring a 100% natural merino liner and other recycled and regrinded materials, this helmet aims to minimize the impact it has on the environment.
|Order size||HEAD (CM)|