Our newest team favorite is equipped for ultimate comfort when out in the cold. It features 20k infiDRY® fabric and Thermgraph™ Body Mapping insulation in the seat and knees to keep you warm on those early morning chairlifts.
- Water-Resistant Upper Thigh Pocket and Upper Bib Chest Pocket Zippers
- 2-Layer infiDRY® 20K Stretch Fabric + DWR
- Fully Taped Bemis® Seams
- Thermagraph™ Body Mapping Insulation System Using 140g 85% Recycled Insulation
- Side Zipper Entry/Hip Venting
- Adjustable Elastic Straps
- Upper Bib Pockets
- Lower Back Stretch Panel
- Boot Gusset with Snap Closure
- BOA® Compatible Boot System in Gaiter
- Boot Gaiter with Lycra Stretch Panel and Boot Lace Hook
- 500D Reinforced Inner Kick Panel
- Lift Ticket Eyelet on Belt Loop
- Water-Resistant Side Pocket Zipper and Chest Pocket Zipper
20000mm Waterproofing, 20000gm Breathability - Beyond excellent waterproofing to withstand any conditions Mother Nature may throw at you.
Some 686 garments come in either 2-way and 4-way stretch allowing for ultimate freedom of movement.
Our recycled insulation is 85% single use plastic and offers comfort in a light package with lasting warmth, good recovery, and better moisture management.
Strategic body-mapped insulation and breathability within the garment.
Fabric that doesn’t let the wind penetrate.
Boot adjustment on the fly and in comfort.
At 686 we understand that sustainability is not a destination but a way of behaving that aims to lessen our impact on the planet. For us, however, sustainability does not end there. We are committed to the fair and equitable treatment of everyone along our supply chain. Our commitment to people and the planet guides us.