Raise the bar on control and convenience. The men's Ruler Step On® Snowboard Boots combine the micro-adjustable fit of the BOA® Fit System with the simplicity of Step On binding compatibility to create a boot that makes it easy to go bigger, faster, and explore further. Warm feet are the norm thanks to the insulated, heat-reflective liner tech. A fuzzy lining doesn't hurt either.
The men's Burton Step On® Re:Flex Snowboard Bindings offer an intuitive boot-to-binding connection for riders seeking convenience and performance. Three connection points, two at the toe and one at the heel, deliver unmatched simplicity, security, and board control. Toe hooks 2.0 offer responsive entry and a quick-release lever on the hi-back makes for a clean exit. It's universally compatible with all major snowboard mounting systems, including 4x4, 3D®, and The Channel®.
- LACING: Sequence BOA® Fit System features two unique lace paths for a fit that snugs evenly from top to bottom with the simple twist of a dial
- FLEX / RESPONSE: Step On® backstay features a connection point on the heel for a strapless boot-to-binding connection that offers unprecedented convenience and performance, 1:1 medium flex PowerUp tongue creates a snug fit between boot and tongue, eliminating the need to readjust while you ride
- COMFORT: Total Comfort Construction provides an instantly broken-in feel right out of the box, eliminating the break-in period, Snow-proof internal gusset completely seals the lower zone of the boot, keeping your feet warm and dry
- LINER: Lock-Up cuff super low-profile inner cuff laces across the forefoot and ankle for maximum heel hold and easy entry and exit, Man fur is soft and fuzzy, providing a warm and comfortable entrance into the boot, Imprint 2 heat-moldable liner features 3M™ Thinsulate™ insulation for low-bulk warmth and an inner lace lock with a hook-and-loop closure for a snug fit
- CUSHIONING: Sleeping bag reflective foil underfoot reflects heat back to the foot, improving both warmth and comfort in cold conditions
- OUTSOLE: Step On® outsole features toe cleats in the forefoot that securely fasten into the binding, EST® optimized midsole lowers your center of gravity and improves board feel without sacrificing comfort, Shrinkage footbed reduction technology reduces the boot's overall footprint, minimizing toe drag
- BURTON WARRANTY: 1-Year Warranty
- come with corresponding Burton Reflex Step On Binding
Re:Flex FullBED Cushioning System as part of the Step On binding provides full underfoot cushioning, maximizing comfort while minimizing fatigue, and features a trap-door design for easy-access to mounting hardware
Single-component baseplate construction features one material throughout, providing consistent response and feel while riding on any terrain
Nylon composite material blended with 30% short-glass provides playful response
Re:Flex Mounting System as part of the Step On binding dramatically improves board flex and feel while also reducing weight
Single-component canted hi-back construction provides immediate response and allows you to manipulate the overall flex profile of the board
Zero forward lean hi-back is completely vertical and designed for riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel
FLAD system allows you to make micro adjustments to your forward lean angle to customize your stance
Step On® boot-to-binding system uses two points of connection by the toe utilizing Toe Hooks 2.0 that feature a spring hinge that flexes to maintain closure and provide an easy entrance and exit and one connection point by the heel for increased boot and binding response
SIZING NOTE: Snowboard boots are SUPPOSED to fit tight. There's a good chance you're going to think they are too small when you get them, but in our experience, that is usually not the case. Please give us a call if you have any questions. The Outtabounds team will be happy to help guide you over the phone or in store on how to make your new boots fit amazing.