All the same features as our timeless Fleetwood mitt, now offered in a smaller cuff to easily tuck under the sleeves of your jacket. Gore-Tex keeps your hands dry and a fleece liner keeps your fingers warm and the shorter fit makes it easier to tuck under your jacket, whether you’re riding the chair or skinning the track. Removable wrist leashes help ensure you won’t drop a glove during your endeavors and nose wipe thumb panels and an adjustable hook and loop cuff closure keeps cold air and snow out, making the Fleetwood Gore-Tex Short Mitt a must-have for this upcoming winter.
- INSERT : GORE-TEX / Waterproof and breathable
- INSULATION: Hi Loft (50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester) (60/170g)
- PALM: Durable water repellent 100% goat leather
- SHELL: 61% recycled polyester, 39% polyester with PFC Free DWR
- LINING: 300g Fleece (100% polyester)
- CUFF CLOSURE: Adjustable hook and loop
- Nosewipe thumb panels
- Touch screen compatible
- Removable wrist leash
All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We don't recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.
Outtabounds Recommends: NIKWAX TECH WASH detergent for all your non-down outerwear.