Handy & functional – the waterproof, sustainable shoulder bag for everyday business. Helps protect against scratches with a separate padded 15“ laptop compartment. Absolutely multifunctional with a detachable & adjustable shoulder strap, integrated luggage strap and slip pockets.
- PU or TPU backside coating
- DWR coating (durable water repellency) face side
- PFC- & PVC-free coating
- Fits 15" laptops
- 8.8 l of volume
- Dimensions: 12" x 17" x 3" (H x W x D)
- Weight: 1.85 lbs
- Supports you on any business trip - thanks to the integrated luggage strip & functional slip pockets
- Protects your laptop from scratches with a lined, separate 15" laptop compartment
- Can be used in a variety of ways with a detachable & adjustable shoulder strap
- With its timeless, minimalistic design and durable, sturdy material, your GOT BAG will be on your side for a long time in everyday life and while traveling.
- Together, we support a sustainable circular economy and tackle the problem at its root - because not only do we recover and recycle Ocean Impact Plastic for your GOT BAG, but we also work to prevent plastic from being used and ending up in the ocean in the first place.
- Each GOT BAG is a unique piece that you can be proud of.
- An innovative PFC- & PVC-free coating protects your belongings.
- Only a long lasting product is a truly sustainable product. That’s why we offer you a 2 year warranty for all GOT BAGs.
- There is also a spare parts service for individual parts.
- Use warm water & a microfibre cloth to wipe down your GOT BAG
- Do not machine wash, dry, iron, dry clean or bleach.
FROM TRASH TO TREASURE
|1||With the GOT BAG clean-up program off the North coast of Java, Indonesia, more than 2,000 local participants collect plastic from coastal waters, mangrove forests and the delta region of the nearby rivers. The Ocean Impact Plastic collected in the process is therefore no longer posing a threat to the oceans.|
|2||The PET portion of the Ocean Impact Plastic is cleaned, sorted and pressed into pellets – it makes up the raw material of GOT BAG products. The other types of plastic that cannot be recycled to date are fed into suitable recycling solutions.|
|3||The pellets are shipped to China for production, where they are processed into robust yarn. It is further processed into fabric for the backpacks and bags, with a waterproof coating on the inside and an additional water- and dirt-repellent finish on the outside.|
|4||To keep the ecological footprint as small as possible, the GOT BAGs are transported by ship to Europe and the USA. There they are shipped CO2-neutrally.|