FABRIC - NYLON RIPSTOP 2L
- 2 Way Center Front Zip With Placket Covered And Secured With Snaps And Velcros
- Water Repellent Zip Chest Pockets And Back Split Tail
- Snow Safe Top Entry Hand Pockets With Velcro Pocket Flaps
- Zip Side Entry Hand Pockets
- Removable Faux Fur Hood Trim
- Mesh Lined Underarm Vents With Zip Closures
- Shock Cord Front Hood Adjustment
- TPU Tab Back Hood Adjustment With Velcro Closure
- Soft Chin Guard
- Inner Storm Flap
- Print Lining
- Jacket To Pant Snap Away Powder Skirt
- Adjustable Cuffs
- Stretch Sleeve Gaiters With Thumbhole
- Inner Zip Pocket With Cord Exit And Cable Guide
- Zip Pass Pocket In Left Sleeve Hem
- Stretch Mesh Goggle Pocket
- Key Clip
Outershell (Solid Colorway): 100% Nylon
Outershell (Print Colorway): 55% Recycled Polyester, 45% Polyester
Membrane: 100% Polyurethane
Insulation: 100% Recycled Polyester
Lining: 100% Polyester
Hand Pockets And Chin Guard: 100% Polyester
Goggle Pocket: 75% Nylon, 25% Spandex
Sleeves, Lower Body, Powder Skirt: 100% Nylon Eco Yarn
Sleeve Gaiters: 80% Nylon, 20% Spandex
- 20K Waterproofing
- 20,000mm Waterproofing
- 20K Breathability
- 20,000g Breathability
- 2-layer shell fabric
- 2-layer shell fabric is waterproof, windproof, and breathable. The fabric features a water-repellent finish, a waterproof/breathable membrane, and a tricot or mesh interior lining for added comfort.
Critically seam sealed
Main seams and areas with stitch lines are heat sealed with water-repellent tape.
Insulated with material weighing 60 grams/square meter.
Traditional outerwear fit with room to layer, but not too loose. Relaxed through the hips and thighs with a regular leg opening
A work in progress, we’ve set a goal to work towards having a line completely made of only fully recycled fabrics in the near future. As we start this journey, our main goal is to do our part in reducing the industry’s greater impact one step at a time.
As part of our commitment to improving our environmental footprint we have entirely switched from C6 DWR containing hazardous PFC’s (per- and poly-fluorinated chemicals) to PFC-free DWR on all our fabrics and styles that require a DWR coating. The importance of a cleaner textile process is fundamental in our journey to reducing our environmental footprint.