A mountain bike saddle needs to perform as much as any other component on your bike, and Liv’s Sylvia SL rises to the challenge for top performance. This saddle delivers ultimate satisfaction when your sit bones are under pressure, regardless of the length of your adventure or experience level. With strategically placed extra-soft foam and supportive yet cozy design structures, the Sylvia SL saddle relieves pressure for the comfortable climbing support you need while giving you the confidence to rail corners, jumps, and descents.
- Lightweight, strong SST™ metallic rails
- Extra-soft foam strategically placed for extra protection of soft tissues
- Padded edges for side and rear shock absorption
- Optimized saddle nose design is downwardly tilted for climbing clearance plus longer for extra contact with inner legs during cornering and descending
- Saddle base edges flex for maneuverability
- Built-In high-elastic Particle Technology provides superior pressure relief and support
- Glossy surface allows smooth transitions on and off the saddle
This high-performance saddle has been designed for and tested by Liv's pro racers, to prove that it can step up to the demands of the most aggressive trail rides. With sought-after features like padded edges, a flexible saddle base and a sleek surface you can move freely around, finding your position off the back of the bike, out of the saddle climbing, or cornering has never been more intuitive. The saddle nose has been designed for top performance, giving you a small downward tilt for aggressive climbing and a slightly longer nose for control and contact during corners and descents. Plus, you’ll experience the feel of a custom fit with High-Elastic Particle Technology, adding support you where you need it most along with superior pressure relief.