- Construction: ENERGY CA
- Rocker: POWDER ROCKER
- Core / Materials: LITE PERFORMANCE WOOD + SIDEWALL
TECHNOLOGY & SPECS
UNLEASHED ROCKER DESIGN
LONGER RUNNING BASE LENGTH = Less tip and tail rocker depth to better support the playful tip and tail shovel shapes
- 1 - more turned up tail = easier to swivel and break free while also offering a more favorable setup for ridding switch.
- 2 - steeper tip shovel = more tip initiation and deflection in soft snow.
GEOMETRIC RUNNING BASE DESIGN
The running base design has a specific geometric shape to show two features of the ski: A horizontal cut indicates where the rocker starts. The intersection of the diagonal cut with the edge shows the ski’s widest point.
TERRAIN SPECIFIC METAL
By adding the same shaped metal plate inside the skis, it increases proportionately with the decrease of the last. Trough this technology, we were able to design unique constructions better suited for different terrain. The narrower Santa Ana have more power and stability on trail, while the wider constructions are more enjoyable off-piste and on softer snow.
- lighter with metal dampening
- stability where you need it
- playfulness where you want it
By trimming the amount of heavy ABS plastic in the tip and extending the lightweight wood core into this area with a taper that further reduces weight, we enhanced playfulness and maneuverability of the ski without compromising that unmatchable feeling of powerful and control. The next generation is upon us.
- More maneuverable