Welcome to the Recon series. This board is your directional twin and an all-mountain beast. The longer nose is great for those deep days, and the versatility of this board makes it rider-friendly.
Shape: Directional Twin
Flex: Medium (6 out of 10)
Camber: Multi Camber
Terrain: Freestyle / All Mountain / Freeride / Powder
01. Topsheet: Glossy PBT. We do not add toxic lacquer for these boards.
02. Biaxial fiberglass: Biaxial consists of two layers that are stitched together. The two layers runs 0 ̊/90 ̊ degrees to each other creating a smooth feel while provides pop.
03. Woodcore: Full length Poplar wood core.
04. Sidewall: We use state of the art Urethane that runs the whole perimeter of the wood core for a perfect bond. Urethane is extremely damp and makes for a better overall ride.
05. Epoxy Resins: We use a specially formulated two part epoxy resin system to bond all of the materials in a snowboard.
06. Inserts: Stainless Steel.
07. Biaxial fiberglass: Biaxial consists of two layers that are stitched together. The two layers runs 0 ̊/90 ̊ degrees to each other creating a smooth feel while provides pop.
08. Rubber Dampening: Rubber foil between the edge and fiberglass helps with bonding. It also helps with over all board chattering.
09. Edge: Rockwell 48.
10. Base Material: Sintered IS 7500. Super durable and fast base material. Sublimated artwork.