The Mountain Twin is a versatile and capable directional twin made for riders who want a playful all-mountain board that excels in any snow condition. It’s built to shred the whole mountain like an endless skatepark without sacrificing float in pow. The Mountain Twin is a freindly ride that can help you build your shred skills everywhere from the trees to the terrain park.
- Friendly flex for fun loving board feel
- Directional twin shape for all-terrain
- CamRock profile for float and pop
- Short sidecut for easy turning
- Sintered 8000 base + Traction Tech 2.0 edges for speed and edge hold on hard snow
- 3D Contour Base for ultra fast glide and fluid turn intiation
- Flip-Flop Base
- Producing two or more base color options minimizes p-tex waste. Order may be filled with either color. Color does not vary by size.
- Wend Natural Wax
- Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with WEND natural wax.
- Sintered 8000 Base
- New super durable material made from Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW-PE) and carbon. Base is easily repairable, highly wax absorbent and wicked fast.
- Biax fiberglass
- A dual-direction, dual-layer, stitched fiberglass laminate that provides a fun, forgiving and snappy ride.
- Freeride/Freestyle Pack
- Allows option to center or set back stance on sidecut as conditions demand.
- Sustainable Flax/Basalt Power stringers
- Sustainable stringer made with 100% natural fibers. Basalt stringers improve torsional response and transfer power from under your feet to the tips of the board to eliminate nose and tail chatter.
- Eco-plastic topsheet
- Bio-plastic topsheet made from Castor beans. This eco-material is ultralight, chip/scratch resistant and water/snow repellent (snow sticks less to topsheet).
- Control Core
- Dual-density full premium wood core featuring a 2:1 paulownia to poplar stringer ratio that keeps core light but ultra damp.
- Bio Resin
- Bio Resin is a bio-based epoxy made with 27% plant-based carbon instead of petroleum-based carbon. The organic raw materials used to make bio-resin are co-products or waste products of plant-based industrial processes. Bio-resin requires 33% less greenhouse gas emissions to produce than conventional epoxy.
- Oversized recycled edges
- All Jones boards are made with oversized recycled steel edges for added durability and improved production sustainability.
- Recycled ABS Sidewalls
- ABS Plastic is one of the necessary evils of snowboard production. We improve the sustainability of our snowboards by using only recycled plastic.
- Factory Tuned
- All Jones Snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- Forever Flex
- Forever Flex is a new manufacturing process that helps stabilise the flex and rocker of a board for its lifetime.
Environment and Social Responsibility
Sustainably Sourced Woodcores
All Jones woodcores are made with sustainably sourced wood. Every piece of wood we use in every board comes from a responsibly managed forest.
Wend Bio Wax
Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with Wend natural wax, a plant blend and biodegradable wax that is also non-toxic.
100% Recycled ABS
Since 2014, all of our snowboards and splitboards have been built with recycled ABS sidewalls. We've used 847 miles of sidewalls since switching to recycled ABS.
Bio Resin us a bio-based epoxy made with 27% plant-based carbon instead of petroleum-based carbon. The organic raw materials used to make bio-resin are co-products or waste products of plant-based industrial processes.
Built with 100% Solar Power
As of May 2020, all Jones snowboards and splitboards are made with 100% solar power. Switching our snowboard and splitboard production to 100% solar made a 89% reduction in CO2 compared to non-solar powered production.
Proud Member of 1% For The Planet
Your purchase supports grassroots organizations. We donate 1% of every sale to environmental causes though our partnership with 1% For The Planet.