The Tweaker is a freestyle focused true twin that’s built to pop ollies, toss tricks, and carve creative lines. It has a playful, yet stable board feel thanks to a full camber profile, and a wood core that's softer between the feet for maneuverability, and stiffer in the tips for stompability. The Tweaker is a durable and high performance freestyle stick for tricksters of any skill level.
- Friendly flex for fun loving board feel
- True Twin shape for freestyle + switch
- Full camber profile for edge power
- Short sidecut for nimble carving
- Dual radius tip + tail profile for max float and effective edge for its blunted shape
- 3D Contour Base for ultra fast glide and fluid turn intiation
- Sintered 8000 Base
- New super durable material made from Ultra High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW-PE) and carbon. Base is easily repairable, highly wax absorbent and wicked fast.
- Wend Natural Wax
- Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with WEND natural wax.
- Flip-Flop Base
- Producing two or more base color options minimizes p-tex waste. Order may be filled with either color. Color does not vary by size.
- Biax fiberglass
- A dual-direction, dual-layer, stitched fiberglass laminate that provides a fun, forgiving and snappy ride.
- Carve Pack
- Allows more centered stance option for riding firm snow.
- Basalt Power stringers
- Sustainable strength. Basalt stringers are made with 100% natural fibers and help transfer power to the edges, improve torsional response and absorb board chatter.
- Eco-plastic topsheet
- Bio-plastic topsheet made from Castor beans. This eco-material is ultralight, chip/scratch resistant and water/snow repellent (snow sticks less to topsheet).
- Classic Core
- Full wood premium poplar core than offers fun pop, even flex and solid durability.
- Recycled ABS Sidewalls
- ABS Plastic is one of the necessary evils of snowboard production. We improve the sustainability of our snowboards by using only recycled plastic.
- Forever Flex
- Forever Flex is a new manufacturing process that helps stabilise the flex and rocker of a board for its lifetime.
- Factory Tuned
- All Jones Snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- Oversized recycled edges
- All Jones boards are made with oversized recycled steel edges for added durability and improved production sustainability.
- Bio Resin
- Bio Resin is a bio-based epoxy made with 27% plant-based carbon instead of petroleum-based carbon. The organic raw materials used to make bio-resin are co-products or waste products of plant-based industrial processes. Bio-resin requires 33% less greenhouse gas emissions to produce than conventional epoxy.
Environment and Social Responsibility
Sustainably Sourced Woodcores
All Jones woodcores are made with sustainably sourced wood. Every piece of wood we use in every board comes from a responsibly managed forest.
Wend Bio Wax
Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with Wend natural wax, a plant blend and biodegradable wax that is also non-toxic.
100% Recycled ABS
Since 2014, all of our snowboards and splitboards have been built with recycled ABS sidewalls. We've used 847 miles of sidewalls since switching to recycled ABS.
Bio Resin us a bio-based epoxy made with 27% plant-based carbon instead of petroleum-based carbon. The organic raw materials used to make bio-resin are co-products or waste products of plant-based industrial processes.
Built with 100% Solar Power
As of May 2020, all Jones snowboards and splitboards are made with 100% solar power. Switching our snowboard and splitboard production to 100% solar made a 89% reduction in CO2 compared to non-solar powered production.
Proud Member of 1% For The Planet
Your purchase supports grassroots organizations. We donate 1% of every sale to environmental causes though our partnership with 1% For The Planet.