The Prodigy is a youth all-mountain board made for young shredders learning to ride the whole mountain in any snow condition. It's built with the same cutting edge shape tech as our adult models including a 3D Contour base that makes turning extra easy. The Prodigy is perfect for both beginner and experienced groms as they progress from the groomers to the trees and the terrain park.
- Friendly flex for fun loving board feel
- Directional Twin shape for all-terrain
- CamRock profile for float and pop
- Short sidecut for easy slashing 3D Contour Base for ultra fast glide and fluid turn intiation
- Extruded 5000 Base
- Classic base material built for durability.
- Wend Natural Wax
- Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with WEND natural wax.
- Biax fiberglass
- A dual-direction, dual-layer, stitched fiberglass laminate that provides a fun, forgiving and snappy ride.
- Carve Pack
- Allows more centered stance option for riding firm snow.
- Sustainable Flax/Basalt Power stringers
- Sustainable stringer made with 100% natural fibers. Basalt stringers improve torsional response and transfer power from under your feet to the tips of the board to eliminate nose and tail chatter.
- Eco-plastic topsheet
- Bio-plastic topsheet made from Castor beans. This eco-material is ultralight, chip/scratch resistant and water/snow repellent (snow sticks less to topsheet).
- Classic Core
- Full wood premium poplar core than offers fun pop, even flex and solid durability.
- Bio Resin
- Bio Resin is a bio-based epoxy made with 27% plant-based carbon instead of petroleum-based carbon. The organic raw materials used to make bio-resin are co-products or waste products of plant-based industrial processes. Bio-resin requires 33% less greenhouse gas emissions to produce than conventional epoxy.
- Oversized recycled edges
- All Jones boards are made with oversized recycled steel edges for added durability and improved production sustainability.
- Recycled ABS Sidewalls
- ABS Plastic is one of the necessary evils of snowboard production. We improve the sustainability of our snowboards by using only recycled plastic.
- Factory Tuned
- All Jones Snowboards are factory de-tuned at the tip and tail so you can go right from the shop to the mountain.
- Forever Flex
- Forever Flex is a new manufacturing process that helps stabilise the flex and rocker of a board for its lifetime.
Environment and Social Responsibility
Sustainably Sourced Woodcores
All Jones woodcores are made with sustainably sourced wood. Every piece of wood we use in every board comes from a responsibly managed forest.
Wend Bio Wax
Jones boards are ready to shred straight out of the shop and are factory waxed with Wend natural wax, a plant blend and biodegradable wax that is also non-toxic.
100% Recycled ABS
Since 2014, all of our snowboards and splitboards have been built with recycled ABS sidewalls. We've used 847 miles of sidewalls since switching to recycled ABS.
Bio Resin us a bio-based epoxy made with 27% plant-based carbon instead of petroleum-based carbon. The organic raw materials used to make bio-resin are co-products or waste products of plant-based industrial processes.
Built with 100% Solar Power
As of May 2020, all Jones snowboards and splitboards are made with 100% solar power. Switching our snowboard and splitboard production to 100% solar made a 89% reduction in CO2 compared to non-solar powered production.
Proud Member of 1% For The Planet
Your purchase supports grassroots organizations. We donate 1% of every sale to environmental causes though our partnership with 1% For The Planet.